To get off to a fighting start, here's what you need to include:
- A description of the training to be performed, such as “sessions may include but are not limited to….” and a list of activities like weight training, aerobic conditioning, etc.
- An outline of a training schedule with the number of sessions included.
- A payment schedule that outlines the cost per session or package
- A cancellation clause, outlining a time frame for notification if the client can’t make a session.
- A termination notice, which defines a timeframe for either party to cancel the contract.
- A signature section, with e-signature being ideal, allowing each party to sign the contract and make it legally binding.
Want to create a legally sound contract in minutes? Give Bonsai a try.
With Bonsai, downloading PDF templates and wasting time editing contracts is a thing of the past. Pick the template you need, fill in the blanks and your contract is generated before your eyes. Magic.
We've got templates you can use to make contracts for any business, reviewed by thousands of freelancers and top contract lawyers.
Here's what you can do with Bonsai:
- Customize any contract template for your own business needs
- Make a single-use contract whenever you need one.
- Use e-signatures to get save yourself and your client time
- Automatically send reminders and get notified when the contract has been signed